Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jellybean's Update Week 12


So each Thursday is the start of a new week for Jellybean so I will be updating each Thursday to let you guys know whats going on and how we are doing!

Today I am 12 weeks YAY!  One more week and I will be in my 2nd trimester.  Which I'm
not sure if its a good thing or bad thing.  With previous pregnancies that was always my hardest trimester.  The reasons why escape me right now but I remember just hating the second trimester and counting days until I was out of it.

Symptoms:  Right now nothing tastes good to me and I have no desire to eat.  I eat more because I have to rather than eating cause I want to or feel hungry.  Nausea was bad the first 10 weeks I threw up more than I have with any pregnancy.  By week 10 my nausea had almost left completely and as of yesterday its back with a vengeance. *bleck* Within the last couple of days back pain has started. Prior to now my back would hurt when I was standing too long in one place, like when I was washing dishes, but it would feel better after a few minutes.  Now my back just hurts pretty much all the time.

Jellybeans Development: Jellybean is actively rehearsing “breathing” by inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid (umm yuck) to prepare the lungs for future air respiration. The big news is that Jellybean's poop-n-pee factory is now up and running!

Looking Forward To: Right now I have 200+ days to go so I am looking forward to being in the 100's. Also I can't wait until next Thursday when I will be in my 2nd trimester! One down two to go!

Mission Accomplished: Have done wonderfully at remembering my prenatal vitamins. Go me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment