Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 Things I'd Like My Kids to Know About Me


So I saw something like this on A Mothers Design who got the idea from Baby Making Machine who got the idea from Hopes and Dreams and I thought it would be a lot of fun to do! It started out being 30 things that you'd like to tell your spouse and then was altered to 30 things my kids should know about me. I've changed mine up some to suit my life a little better and now, for me, its become 30 Things I'd Like My Children To Know About Me.

I would love to do 30 posts in 30 days but that is so unrealistic
with three kids and being pregnant so I have decided to make April 1st my due date for completion.  I am really going to try to finish them before my "due date of completion" but we'll just have to see how it goes!

I hope you follow along as I complete my list and if you decided to make a list of your own please leave a comment with a link so I can follow you on your journey as well!

1. 10 Places where I would like to visit!
2. What is your silliest fear and what is your biggest fear?
3. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
4. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
5. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
6. What is your dream job, and why?
7. What are 5 passions you have?
8. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
9. Describe a typical day in your current life.
10. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
11. Describe 5 weaknesses and 5 strengths you have.
12. 10 Random things about you.
13. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how you fell in love.
14. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
15. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
16. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
17. Describe your relationship with your parents.
18. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
19. If you could have a superpower what would it be and what would you do with it first.
20. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
21. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
22. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
23. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
24. If you could have dinner with anyone in history who would it be.
25. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
26. What was the hardest thing you ever had to forgive?
27. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
28. What is your favorite season and why?
29. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
30. What piece(s) of advice would you like for your children to remember as they grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment