Thursday, January 3, 2013

30 Things I Want My Kids To Know About Me - No.1

First Up: 10 Places I Hope to Visit One Day


1.) Rome - When I was younger I would daydream about moving their as I've gotten older I've decided I'll settle for visit!

2.) London - I love the English I love to listen to their accents! I have a slight obsession with a British Show that we actually get
here called Eastenders.

3.) Paris - It's known for its romantic atmosphere and it'd be an amazing place to visit.

4.) Canada - Duh it's connected to the United States and just seems like it deserves a visit.  Plus I am part French Canadian and I'm told I (by Canadians) resemble people from there. I'd like to see if its true.

5.) India - Your dad talks about it all the time and I'd love to be able to see so many of the places that he tells us about.

6.) Ireland - It's beautiful and I'd love to be surrounded by the culture.

7.) Tahiti - To just be able to spend a couple weeks with just your dad in such beautiful surroundings would be to good to be true!

8.) Egypt - For the history!

9.) South Africa - For their beautiful beaches.


10.) Australia - Listed last not because its least of importance but because this is where I hope to end up living for good one day!
            





See complete list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment